WHO AM I?
My name is Ana María, aka Luzbel d’Auvergne! I am a crafter, makeup artist and cosplayer from Madrid, Spain. I’ve been sculpting my whole life, painting & writing but since 2015, that I got into cosplay, I didn’t get the strength to make a living from art. I love making replicas and costumes from videogames, anime and fantasy – scifi movies.
Over the last few years I’ve been working as a prop maker and makeup artist, taking commissions, judging contests, giving workshops and I have a passion for crafting and creating and as long as I am able to do so I will never stop!
- Prop making, Mould-making & resin casting
- FX makeup, bodypainting
- Wig styling & hair sewing
- Animatronics & electronics
- Digital edit & SEO
- Latex, silicone, foam latex and gelatin prosthetics
I had the pleasure to judge two cosplay competitions (Dreamhack Valencia 2017 and Boom!Film&Comic Con Vigo 2015). I also started to compete at many local cosplay competitions, here are some of the competitions I have won :
- Liara T’Soni – 1st at FX Makeup – Japan Weekend 2017
- Dragon Blood Armor Shepard – 1st at Armors – Newskill 2017
- Winner team at Cosplay Masters live cosplay making – Manga-o-Rama 2017